Iran is the world's largest producer of saffron and we at YIM Trading only import authentic farm fresh saffron which is why we have competitive pricing as compared to the market for the quality of the product.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
100% Pure No Preservatives Certified Premium Grade
Authentic farm fresh Sargol Saffron brought to you exclusively from the world's largest producer, Iran. We only import and repackage the highest quality Saffron, noticeable from the moist texture and the distinct aroma stamping it's authenticity. Saffron of this quality can be consumed in various ways such as saffron tea, saffron rice, saffron milk, saffron cake, sweet dishes made from saffron and even the best biryani's in the world uses them. It's practically applicable in all your homemade delicacies as well.
Why use saffron?
- Saffron helps to treat symptoms of mild-to-moderate depression. Saffron has aphrodisiac properties for both men and women and may especially help those taking antidepressants.
- Saffron is high in antioxidants, which may help kill cancer cells while leaving normal cells unharmed.
- Both eating and smelling saffron appears to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
- Saffron has been shown to reduce snacking and curb your appetite. In turn, these behaviors may help you lose weight.
- Saffron has been linked to several other potential health benefits, such as improved heart disease risk, blood sugar levels, eyesight, and memory.
- Saffron helps facilitate the pregnancy process at various stages and provides necessary nutrition for both the mother and the child.
No reviews found